Skyline Rope Access Ltd has earned a reputation for providing businesses and organisations with a fully comprehensive rope access service, combined with positive can-do approach, striving to go beyond our client’s expectations. So whatever the service you need, we will provide you the specialist knowledge, an innovative approach & an experienced & energetic team of managers & operators to solve your difficult access problems.
With ever increasing budget restrictions on facilities maintenance & construction professionals, we offer a practical, faster, safer, more convenient way of getting the job done.
Skyline Rope Access Ltd carries out work in an environment which demands a high level of technical knowledge and practical ability. This environment could not function safely without strict company guidelines. We ensure Health & Safety codes of practice are fully complied with and that these guidelines are enforced on site by our own personnel.
- As an IRATA member company we make sure that all roped access operations are carried out to BS7985:2002 & the current IRATA Guidelines
- All our staff receive regular training and certification to remain current with roped access advances and techniques. They are briefed on job procedures, work targets, safety, staffing, equipment etc and the day’s activities before the work commences.
- We have a proven internal safety system for recording the maintenance, servicing and certification of all tools and equipment used by our staff. This allows for any faulty equipment to be withdrawn from use avoiding needless delays and stoppages.
- Our policy is to use only quality suppliers and contractors, which conform to our quality system. We write clear specifications for work implementation and monitor our supplier’s service.
- We monitor contract progress to ensure deadlines are realised and that our customers are pleased with the final result.
Skyline Rope Access ensures safety is at the core of our company policy and we will continue to promote safe working practices in all of our company.